Bezos vs. Musk - Clash of Billionaire Titans

Warehouse work shipping & receiving crates, boxes & skids of alcohol beverages. You?

1 Like

Ah thats cool. You from Japan?

I do a lil bit of everything !

1 Like

I am Chinese though I can read some Hiragana ひらがな, katakana カタカナ and kanji 漢字.

1 Like

I got to say. Covid hasnt affected the chinese one bit in business. The western world cries about it and the chinese get it done !

1 Like

During the early stages of the pandemic, the lockdown in Chinese cities were extreme to prevent the spread of COVID-19. China is past that now and are ready to host the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. I would say the US could have done better dealing with COVID-19 if US leadership was more prudent.

1 Like

Yea,

Thats cool that they hosting it. China are 100 times more cautious than the western world with regard to covid though.

Lots of excuses are happening here with the western culture and the Chinese people are taking full advantage of it. Big ups to it

In Africa !

1 Like

Musk also has Boring and Neurolink. Bezos also has supermarkets and will be adding pharmacy.

Musk’s financial future is riskier but has a higher potential for financial growth.

2 Likes

Imagine having 150 Billion and doing nothing exciting with it ?

Big ups to Elon !!

2 Likes

I like musk for naming his son “x ae a 12” kid’s gonna grow up as a meme.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.