Best Quote: The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn

I’ve two mind disorders, Schizophrenia ( Paranoid type ) and ( Anhedonia ) Depression.

Best Quote: The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. - John Lennon

1 Like

It a good, positive quote but it’s only her opinion. My point of view in relation to her quote is that if you can’t be happy than find some thing else that matters to you. If you take her quote literally than what she’s saying is that if you’re not happy than nothing else matters and you should give up. Or consider yourself a failure.

Because not everybody can be happy. She’s saying nothing matters but happiness which I find untrue. Family matters, helping people matters, good health matters, liking your job matters. These things are just as important as being happy for those of us who find it impossible to be happy or are rarely happy. Sorry to be a downer, I usually love quotes like this.

1 Like

“Whatever gets you through the night”
John Lennon.

1 Like

I agree that it is important to be happy, but it is more important to be moral in your pursuit of it. What if the only way for you to be happy is to have a lot of money, and the only way for you to have that is to rob a bank? What if you’re a psychopath like Ted Bundy, and the only way for you to be happy is to kill people? What if you’re an elected official, and the only way for you to be happy is to embezzle public funds?

1 Like

All of you, great replies so far. Truly spoken like a wise old man. Simple yet true.