Best movie with plot twist

Looking for movies that have a good plot twist. Something along the lines of inception, shutter island and the village. Go!

2 Likes

One of the best movies I’ve ever seen.

Back me up, @Coldcomfort!

1 Like

Life

1515151515…

1 Like

Arlington Road is a 1999 American drama mystery thriller film which tells the story of a widowed George Washington University professor who suspects his new neighbors are involved in terrorism and becomes obsessed with foiling their terrorist plot. The film was heavily inspired by the paranoid culture of the 1990s .

Movie kinda freaked me out

1 Like

Oldboy was a great one, the twist will definitely shock you. It’s a solid mystery/action movie, full of great concepts. Beats anything coming out of western theatre for a while now.

1 Like

For me one of the best plot twists in a movie was Sixth Sense.

3 Likes

No Way Out is a great ending and a decent movie even if it does have Kevin Costner in it.

The Usual Suspects is another favorite! It’s a great movie!

3 Likes

Kevin Costner is a great actor, as long as he’s limited to a few very specific roles. Idk I feel like his bad choices in his mid-late career kind of threw him out of it.

1 Like

Just rented it. I’m excited to watch it. It looks good.

1 Like

The other two recommendations they didn’t have.

The upside of anger - great plot twist :blush:

The best movie ever, in my book, with a great plot twist, is “The Others” with Nicole Kidman. She’s great in that movie.

Your buddy doesn’t watch movies anymore, he has not the stability for it.

I don’t know about the best. I just watched side effects, it had a good twist.

Get Out.

What a film!

I read the book fight club but didn’t see the movie, suspect it has the same plot.

@Anon10 I liked the book, the movie it doesn’t show the relationship with marla so much.

Gone girl is a psychological thriller
Matchstick man is something lighter, but with a surprising twist

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed watching Gone Girl but I think the plot twist was in the middle of the story.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.