Best friend

Wish I had friends near me too… to go walking with, hangout etc…

2 Likes

I have one friend that is a girl but she does so much and is so accomplished I feel so inferior when I meet her now. I’ll wait until I have a job and lost some weight etc.

1 Like

from your pics it doesn’t look like you need to lose that much weight to me.

2 Likes

Now I on the other hand, really need to lose weight.

2 Likes

Yea people say that but I feel differently. But thanks it’s nice to hear that.

2 Likes

Aww… I’m sorry you feel that way… I have felt that before… especially when I used to hangout with my sister and her friends…

I think you’re pretty cool btw

1 Like

I wish us both luck in our weight loss journeys. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks @LunaNoir! That means a lot that you think I’m pretty cool. Well u may not think so tmrrw but I’ll enjoy the feeling whilst it lasts.

Lol

I think you’re alright too :))

1 Like

Lol you’re welcome @Zoe and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a really good friend for a bit but he stopped talking to me. I had to rebuild my social life after all this happened. I miss having long term friends hope I can re connect with a couple people. I just found a cool guy also trying to make friends I think we should get along alright. He is more talkative than me and we get along.

1 Like

Good luck finding some gal pals.

1 Like

I really want a gal pal but i should not complain.

I have one and she is so patient with me

have not seen her in over two years but we still randomly briefly watsapp to say hey i am still alive hope to see you when you feel better :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.