Best drug to counter insomnia

I’ve posted this many times elsewhere but I’ve struggled with insomnia my entire life (I’m 61), and in the last year, I’ve discovered my cure! It is CBD with 25 mg of THC gummies (or chocolate) form. I get it from my local Smoke Shop across the street. They are everywhere nowadays. Or, I can get it online. I get the “Cake” brand.

It doesn’t make me high or psychotic because I’m on AP’s. It just makes me very sleepy :sleeping:.

1 Like

There are a lot of ways to cure insomnia.

The only drug that helped me was Quietiapine. I’m only on 50 mg, and it stopped my 14 month ongoing insomnia.

1 Like

To be quilte frankly. The only meds that ever put me to sleep each night was Clozapine. I have suffered from transient Insomnia most off my life and here at the moment I write I haven’t slept 36 hours. The 600 mg setoquel doesn’t make me sleepy and I don’t do drugs.

Double dose of Valium and a cup of chamomile tea with a few extra tea bags. Drink reasonably fast. You should have 15-30 minutes before it hits you.

Thank God I slept 10 hours yesterday. I just want to add that it seems that my body develops tolerance to the sedative effects of most meds after a while.

Watch an episode of Midsomer Murders. That’ll do it.

1 Like

Hello @KatherineJohnston and @aloha20 ! Welcome :grin:!

You totally missed your calling as a genie.

1 Like