Belly fat and schizophrenia ,cortisol

how many of you here have belly fat and how many of you reduced it and found improved symptoms

Yes, I do have belly fat.

Unfortunately, no.

1 Like

yes I have belly fat, I’ve lost 19 lbs in the last couple months. My symptoms have improved. Do you think the two things are related? If so, WHY?

I tuned 50 and all I got for my birthday was a gut. I hate it and expect it to fall off anyway now…

1 Like

When I get stressed, particularly angry, I can feel the toxins being released into my system. Cortisol is released and if I don’t exercise and work/sweat it out, which I don’t do much anymore. It poisons my body and makes me fatter and more unhealthy…

2 Likes

well generally cortisol gets stored as belly fat and in my case when i did some exercies to reduce belly fat i felt relived and and my consiios level improved

1 Like

Take modafinil, it will solve the problem alongside.doing some sports.it works by reducing your hunger for food.

I’m a guy, and I look like I am pregnant when I wear a tight fitting shirt. It’s terrible.

1 Like

I have belly fat. It is worse now since I haven’t been exercising regularly.

i have terrible belly fat and i haven’t reduced it yet. but i’ve been told that keeping thin is much better for us with MI especially maybe SZ. i think they said the discipline it takes to keep thin is part of it and the other part is the glucose in the brain is better when low for us.

judy

it is really hard for some people to reduce belly fat on some meds as they have strong effects on metabolism, but I have lost 52 pounds in almost 4 months so I have lost a lot of belly fat but I don’t notice a difference in symptoms

1 Like

Most of my weight is stored around my stomach (belly fat).
I gained it around the same time my Depakote dosage was increased.
They don’t call it Depabloat for nothing.

2 Likes

A bit of both. Have been on reduced meds due to therapy and the last year and a half have lost around 60kg (132lbs). Still around 20kg (44lbs) to go to average weight for my height and age though so still a lot of flab. It’s all rocket science eat less and move more. The meds themselves have no calories but what you put in your mouth after does and if your not burning off that weight it builds up to flab.

1 Like

Hey dream sup …i missed u so much…where have u been to???

Been here mostly lurking.

1 Like

I reduce mine by taking safslim.