Being unable to use CBD/anxiety meds

@GrayBear I know I’m just not sure what to do

@anon55031185 I’m just on an antibiotic, thyroid med, and my bipolar med

1 Like

@GrayBear @anon55031185 I’m going to call my nurse practitioner’s nurse tomorrow morning and see what they can do for me

2 Likes

Some antibiotics can cause those symptoms too.

1 Like

@anon55031185 grrrreeeeeaaaaattttt ugh my surgeon knew/knows I have sza so I’m very frustrated

@anon55031185 it doesn’t help he forgot to order me antibiotics in the first place

I hope you figure something out and wish you the best. :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

1 Like

@GrayBear thanks this just stinks

1 Like

I’m not saying that’s for sure, but with certain antibiotics I will have increased anxiety and hallucinations. That’s all I’m saying. Just just be aware of that when you talk to your doctor.

1 Like

@anon55031185 okay I’ll tell them that

1 Like

Sometimes antibiotics will interfere with your absorption of your other meds. So maybe it’s interfering with your ap. This is all conjecture, but it is my experiences. So I’d definitely check on that.

@anon55031185 I’m not on AP

Proof about silexan, comparable to benzos…

Proof about l-theanine…

1 Like

Okay, your bipolar med, then.

1 Like

@Headspark I never doubted that it works I just think I should talk to my nurse

@anon55031185 yeah I hear you I’ll just call her in the morning and see what’s said

1 Like

@anon55031185 @Headspark @GrayBear @Speedy @crazydiamond444 I have an appointment with my nurse practitioner Monday

5 Likes

Good luck to you. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

1 Like

Marijuhana has tetrahidrocanabiol THC and CBD canabidiol. THC gets you high. CBD doesn’t. We actually have cannabioid receptors in our brains. recent science believes you feel good after a run not because of endorphine but because of more activity on the cannabioid receptors. i dont know much. i read it and thought it to be interesting.

1 Like

I am in the process of acquiring some l-theanine. i will talk to the pharmaceutical. i have but there was none on his supplier. so i will talk again to see if i can find some. have you ever tried?

1 Like

@egofree Yeah, very occasionally I have some mild anxiety. I take 100mg of l-theanine and within an hour I feel better.

I don’t know if it would be helpful for a full blown panic attack, but for mild anxiety it works great for me.

This is what I currently take…

https://iherb.com/pr/now-foods-chewable-l-theanine-100-mg-90-chewables/68511

Here is the CalmAid (Silexan). I take two of these sometimes…

https://iherb.com/pr/nature-s-way-calmaid-clinically-studied-lavender-30-softgels/43054

1 Like

Thanks. Looking forward to get the l-theanine and try it out.

1 Like