Being too self conscious

Being too self conscious is a horrible thing. It ruins things. It makes things more difficult in whatever aspect of life it is found in.

5 Likes

Yea I agree I also suffer from this problem.

It is terrible

2 Likes

It can be bad to have that problem. Usually I don’t really suffer from that.

1 Like

I’m either too self conscious or too care free. I wish I was somewhere in the middle.

4 Likes

You’ve got to let go!

1 Like

In one of my workbooks it helped with that…do something that’ll make people stare and then don’t give a ■■■■ because you are who you are and that’s that :hugs:

1 Like

Be bold and strong. The world is full of haters, but you choose to feel that way. I have faith in you🤗

1 Like

I’m not as self conscious as I used to be.

1 Like

Relax, you’re a cool dude! No need to be self-conscious…I know easier said than done…

2 Likes

I think it’s something people either completely ignore and don’t admit or are hyper aware about and have to fight it. I used to be care free when I thought I knew everything, now not so sure about anything so I have to fight it.

I suffer from this problem as well. I think at some point we just need to put aside those lying thoughts at the back of our minds and give life a chance.

2 Likes

Yup. I was anorexic for years. Then I had enough

I suffer terrible self consciousness in the form of performance anxiety. I simply cannot perform at piano recitals. I’ve been given permission, by my studio and instructor, not to perform in them due to my severe performance anxiety. I once walked out on a recital at the beginning of my performance because I was so wracked with anxiety. I cannot even perform for my instructor, without taking the drug, Inderal, before seeing him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.