Being social

Is not about having many friends and more entertainment
It is about having more money and power and social effectiveness
Although i know that i cant make many friend becoz people think i am weird
i misunderstand people easily
I dont understand them well in some of their talk

1 Like

people talk about so many things. I don’t know half of it.
:grimacing:

1 Like

I think you have a pretty strewed sense of it if you think rich people have more friends.

1 Like

Game of money is game of influence over other people
As many say

1 Like

It’s not how it is though. If you were rich and an arsehole, people wouldn’t like you. I think you are pretty frustrated about why you can’t make friends. Maybe join some social group or something.

1 Like

This is the largest anti social group in existence…are you rich? I think you are nice so…give me all your money…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Rich? No my income is below the poverty line. Just saying I know poor people that have a large circle of friends.

3 Likes

I’m not social at all. I always feel very alone in a crowd. So, I usually always isolate alone at home. I have one friend to my name. And we are very close. Almost too close. If I didn’t have her, I’d have no one. Except the guy above. And that would be enough for me.

1 Like

I know I was just teasing. I think people have more friends based on how kind they are, than how many rupees they have in Links backpack.

1 Like

I misunderstand all the time and I think it’s why I don’t try harder to be sociable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.