Being on disability

I know a lit of ppl are worried about losing disability checks. I feel bad about being on it. I’m going to be finishing a med asst certificate this year. My problem is I have been harassed at college and jobs and am afraid I’ll go through it again. Nothing is done about the harassment and I’m left with the continuation of it. Its the usual gay thing ppl thinking I’m gay so they either avoid me or harass me. I’ve been with my boyfriend for nine years now. Is this ■■■■ paranoia on my part? I also plan on an online school so Rican work at home cos I know I’m going to be harassed at the college campus.thoughts

Sad I’m schizoaffective with major depression’info.

I know what you mean, I can’t stand normies.
An online school would be a very good idea.

Before I got a disability check I had to work. Had to pay the bills. It was tough but I had a family and two mortgages. Had to do it.

If I lost my disability check I would have to go back to work. The biggest obstacle is the experience gap while you were on disability.

People used to think I was gay, or at least I thought so. Maybe they still do. Eventually I stopped caring. When I did, I stopped noticing it so much.

I don’t know enough about you to draw any conclusions but I will say that’s the first crap my hallucinations went to.
I was a religious 14 year old so it was stressful to hear that all the time, Now I have more progressive views about that sort of thing and don’t care what they say at all. But they don’t let things go so they still say that.
Except they could tell I stopped caring so Late 20’s they started accusing me of sex crimes.

A lot of people can relate to school woes. I’m so sorry. Is so worth it to just pay cash for 1-2 classes in the subject you want to study and see how the people threat each other…My state had multiple state colleges get in trouble for this but torture probably continues …

The wrong kind of churches (‘born again’ or large non-denominational churches which are just dirty business networks) around here worked on a hard hate-monger campaign about ‘thieves’ on disability check after mental care … Others get the harassment like wrong neighborhood trying the college, ex-wives of wrong wealthy, unwilling mistresses, rape victims or even people who worked around a sex abuse situation that caused PTSD for people living alone…

I got to deal with instructor who ‘drove his wife crazy’ and he ‘wants dates’. Going out with him was the homework…crashed my computer in classroom…then let the rest of class start to verbally harass. Man is now the school’s computer admin so no wonder why there is computer problems for some? Okay, I got disability note from mental care, went to disability support services and he had to stop mistreating me - I never confronted him about the sex harassment either… Can use it to take tests in quiet place or get alternative assignments if put in group work with hostiles. Can be impossible to get new mental care to cooperate with giving you a doctor’s note to continue school, have to go back to your original mental care for this sometimes sadly…I gave up my home of 12 years to move to go to different college and got ruined there too after a while BTW.

Can have to pay back pell grants, scholarships or student loans for dropping due to mistreatment…A lot of whole neighborhoods of lower-middle class were told to skip the colleges for now and check out other options…but I think the associate or a certification could serve you well if you choose some kind of work with almost no public contact and finish it online…

You might think about ‘streamlining’ a bit of technical education using something like Lynda.com library, purchase some equipment off ebay for 20-30% of retail and get internships off craigslist until you can work for $$$$. Can use the Small Business Administration video tutorial library to learn to do business taxes 1040SE and quarterly estimated taxes. Get EIN # from IRS.GOV so you don’t give out SS# to blind ads off craigslist too…Isn’t very difficult but you have to do your own tax withholding in savings account and pay…Better not to bother social security if earning less than $600 a year from a client as the social security office will question every penny and get you fired from good gig work that could lead to PT work with more hours …If you earn $100 a month regularly and will be getting 1099, do tell social security. There is booklet on SSA.gov about self employment while on disability pay you need to read. Working online is the biggest relief of my life after working with some crazy males who got multiple female employees fired without unemployment, was office joke about ‘ejection job’ … I had almost NO BULL-CRAP working online at all and always awesome people running great little businesses…

Lots of places will hire anyone who studied to their desired work too, but you need to have solid skills and good portfolio showing your talent…

Some of the gay harassment is just nuts who would harass anyone if their voices demand it…It isn’t you. Something is just wrong with some people…

I hope this is good news to you somewhat…Is so great now that you can rent Adobe and other softwares so is affordable…Give it some thought. Maybe you would rather do medical billing, transcription, bookkeeping with quickbooks, wood shop, vehicle restoration, welding, trucking, digital media, video editing (with or without drone flights), web code, apps, photoshops…

Now for SSDI reviews…

Okay…I have PTSD condition, 13-year psychosis constantly that doesn’t respond the medications and difficult insomnia - this is now psychosis NOS but I was called paranoid schizo for long time, but I act professional so I get another label now. Social problems are tough in my city anyway as it bad discrimination system anyway caused from sex abuse situation then turned over to wrong kind of churches to drive the victims to silence. I hit my 10 year mark before a review and was only on paper, the mental care didn’t want to talk to me. I explained the social abuses I ran into and my own health, functioning in good detail on my long-form 10 year review too. At 13 years, my family members were sent a form to fill out about my functioning but really need to mention any discrimination or stigma situations you face, workplace discrimination that keep you out of work or mistreated when you tried to move away as this DOES matter on review. I AM MEDS COMPLIANT AS I USE IT TO SLEEP AND I KEEP MY MENTAL CARE APPOINTMENTS TWICE ANNUALLY…I did shop around for mental care multiple times but always settled in when I found a good fit, left some BAD care situations too.

I ran into a lady who was bipolar and fibromyalgia pain, IBS (diarrhea) … This lady had been on check for decade at least. She heard the voices a bit but no delusions. Didn’t appear to have a lot of social harassment either… She was reviewed annually by mental care in person. She was major dominant type A who wanted to tell the mental care everything and he ripped her a new one, for she refused to go with ‘I ask the questions here, you answer the questions’. He left her bawling when she left every time…But, her benefits continue…She has left area so no clue what happened next…She was doing marijuana for the stomach issue and pain and felt pretty okay later but is illegal here.

Is much less stress to do a good job of summarizing the social situation, stigma, symptoms, challenges on your disability review paperwork…I was really pleased this took care of even having to do in person review with mental care.

I am going to attempt to finish my medical office assistants certificate from seven years ago then do medical billing coding online

If I don’t kill myself ti,l then