Being hit by a ghost or something like that

Anyone ever had the feeling like they were being struck by something like a ghost? This keeps happening to me, I get the feeling of being hit in the head, like a smack more than a punch.

4 Likes

Not necessarily a ghost, but I get a strong feeling that someone else is in the room with me, sometimes leaning on my shoulder, most recently grabbed my elbow hard, scared the sh*t out of me

2 Likes

I saw ghost like heads floating around that looked like they were made out of pure energy, I also saw them shooting out of peoples faces when I was talking to them. But I never “felt” anything from them.

2 Likes

No. Sounds like you may have tactile hallucinations.

3 Likes

I once had a hypnopompic(i think thats the one where just waking up) hallucination of a see through man near the foot of my bed. That’s the closest thing to a ghost I have ever seen or felt. I agree with velociraptor that it’s probably hallucinations.

2 Likes

Probably? Ghosts may exist :hushed:

1 Like

Yes, it does sound like that. I had a tactile hallucination where parts of my body, and sometimes my whole body felt like it was instantly burning up. It didn’t hurt though. @anon99536719 Does it hurt when you feel like you are being hit?

1 Like

When I went off meds for 2yrs I had tactile hallucinations all over my body, felt like insects walking on my skin so I kept scratching myself all day like a coke addict. Even in my anus.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say it hurts, but then again I have very high pain tolerance so maybe for someone else feeling it it would hurt. I can accept that this might be a tactile hallucination, but because I keep thinking I know who these ghosts are and I can hear what they’re saying to me, it’s hard to not slip in and out of believing that I’m being hit by real ghosts.

2 Likes

I can’t say whether they are ghosts or tactile hallucinations. I am just grateful I don’t experience that. I don’t need that experience along with all my other delusional experiences. That’s fascinating to me that there may be such a thing as tactile hallucinations. The human brain is complex indeed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.