Being cool

A co worker told me he thought I was cool. What is cool? I keep calm in situations most people would freek out? Maybe meds are making me cool?

2 Likes

LOL means your ok in their eyes. Someone their glad to know. You have style! You have flair! Hip, neat-o, awesome, swell etc etc A high complement.

2 Likes

they like you :smile:

2 Likes

I get this too at work. Folks look to me in emergency situations cause they know I’ll be level headed and won’t freak out. I’ve been at my “coolest” since I was switched to Abilify.

1 Like

Then Abilify is a cool med. I’m on Abilify too. Lol

I suppose they like how you behave. I liked your story about your different hair colors in the past. Maybe I should have done so also when I was younger, yellow hair could have been fun.

1 Like

You can still do it. It’s never too late to dye your hair. :wink: I have dyed my hair red a couple of years ago. Maybe I’ll go black next time. :slight_smile:

I live in a little town and if I dyed my hair, it would bring a lot of attention and I do not feel that I have courage to do so. Many females in my town have dyed their hair and they look nice, but I have not seen any males who would have done it. Dark green would also be a nice color. It is funny how hair styles differ depending on a country where people live.

I have a crew cut. Very short hair. Ppl say it fits me. Some say they can’t imagine me having long hair. Crewcut makes me look much younger than my 37 years. I have to show ID when I buy alcohol or sometimes tobacco.

Indeed, you looked very cool even in your photos! I can imagine how energetic and smart you look in reality, comatose! No wonder you are popular among the people.

1 Like

That is a problem for me. Voices tell me ppl hate me. But ppl actually like me. I’m amazed every time someone wants to talk with me. But my co workers know and remember the old me.

You seem to be doing very well at work @Comatose - Cool is a positive thing

1 Like

being able to keep calm while others are freaking out is a positive thing as well.

In America… cool is a complement.

1 Like