Being admitted to a PEERS House Monday

Hi everyone so I was evaluated since 7am till 10pm…just got home. My doctor doesn’t want me in the psych ward in fear that I might just get worse from being in closed. I’m being put in a PEERS program where I will be in a treatment facility for 5 days. I have more freedom and have group counseling throughout the day everyday.

5 Likes

That’s great news @Longhorn21 :slightly_smiling_face:

I was wondering how you were getting on

1 Like

Good to hear! Hope ur stress last night was useless, since u got the best option for u and ur health! Is the stress gone? Or u still worried bout goin?

1 Like

Yeah I got to use my phone a few times. But i’ll Be home for the weekend, and while I’m in The crisis housing I get to still use my phone.

3 Likes

It was useless lol i’m Not to stressed about going just a little nervous cause it’s a new place that I’ve never been to.

4 Likes

Good for Longhorn. Let us know throughout the weekend how you are getting on. Best wishes.

:innocent:

1 Like

Thanks @ThePickinSkunk I haven’t heard from you in a while how you been?

1 Like

That’s a hell of a long time for an evaluation :thinking:

That must have been the longest day ever :grin:

1 Like

Pretty good Longhorn. I’m working on being more social irl. Otherwise I just fill my day with activities if I feel well. Hopefully this treatment of yours will help you.

As a side note I saw on another thread that you are mixed martial artist. That’s cool! I practiced Brazilian Jiujitsu for quite a while.

1 Like

It really was but it was because I was going in and out of psychosis multiple times

1 Like

Dude I took 3 classes in Brazilian jujitsu and I sucked bad! I’m terrible at ground fighting!

1 Like

Hope you feel better.

1 Like

Thanks i’m Still fighting depression but I’m okay nothing I can’t handle

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.