Beggars can't be choosers

I have a dental check up on Tuesday. It’s with the only dentist that takes my insurance. He’s an angry man. And their cleanliness leaves something to be desired. I think I’ve seen them put drill bits back without cleaning them. But I could be being paranoid. But I really need to see the dentist. Sometimes living in a small town has it’s disadvantages.

3 Likes

I hope it goes well for you leafy

2 Likes

It is unusual for a dentist not to be squeaky clean. I really have no way of knowing if you’re being paranoid or not. In the end it’s a pragmatic choice you’re making.

1 Like

Good luck at the angry, dirty dentists office Leafy!

1 Like

I also used to go to this mean dentist. His wife worked with him and he would be drilling and flirting with her at the same time and never once stooped to ask if I was okay.

Dentists suck in general whether they don’t take your insurance or they only offer a few services.

That reminds me I need to make an appointment too.

1 Like

lol, obviously you are still bitter about your birthday thread

1 Like

Not at all, just trying to be funny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Back in the day, I had a dentist who had Parkinson’s.

Very, very nice guy.

But goddamn the visits were painful.

3 Likes

That almost sounds like a joke. That’s about the worst thing you would want your dentist to have. They need steady hands…

It paints a picture in my mind of dentist flailing about with his drill in his hand.

“Now just hold still”…he says.

1 Like

I think they clean stuff inbetween clients

1 Like

That sounds like a WC Fields sketch.

2 Likes

True, we have to just make do.

1 Like

Been called disgusting for having bleeding gums at the mean dentist
Got a new one now who just said ‘welcome to the circus’ when half way through a check up
They are really messed up people

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.