Been living off cereal for a week

I’ve been eating only Lucky Charms for a week. I didn’t even know this was possible. Why cook fish? I’m saving money and losing weight.

2 Likes

That is not healthy at all.

5 Likes

If you dont eat protein you can damage your heart

1 Like

Ive lived on cereal for days too. Its easy food.

Maybe eat cans of soup too?

2 Likes

I ate fruit loops growing up and I’m now wondering if that is the cause for my wackiness!?!?!

I still eat fruitloops. I concur, still wacky :smiley:

1 Like

At least buy better cereal. I don’t know how you could stand it.

I get a hot lunch each day at my psych clinic. I went to the food pantry today and got some veggies and other stuff. Hotdogs beans peanut butter wheat bread Cheerios cereal, cheese, veggies is all I have to eat now

2 Likes

This is not a good idea. You need nutrients.
Go make yourself a ham salad or something. Food doesnt need to be expensive.

Lettuce cucumber ham and a light dressing can taste great.

3 Likes

I had a really bad diet at the time of my first psychosis. You need to mix up what you eat. Eating only a few things all the time isn’t good for you at all.

When you have no money its difficult to live on a healthy diet. I am lucky living in the city where we have the foodbank. There are always fruits and veges to get. I take supplements like fishoil,multivitamin and vitamin c sometimes. Last summer i sunbathed for at least 30min. a day. I will do it next summer again. I drink two liters of water most days.

1 Like

Living off Lucky Charms is a sure fire way to get Diabetes!

Not a good idea at all.

1 Like

I’m a cereal killer. My victims are well known for example- lucky charms, cheerios, honey smacks just to name a few. I ride all around town with a bowl, milk, and a spoon in the back of the car searching for my next victim….haha my lust for the sugary not just for breakfast meal is insatiable! I must have more….

2 Likes

I’m not knocking those who can’t afford much food, but you mentioned fish so if you can afford that you should eat it. A diet of pure sugar has no nutrient value and will eventually make you sick. After a while your body will start reacting in a bad way if it’s not getting proper nutrients. I encourage you to at least add some fruit, veggies and protein like fish to your diet before your system crashes.

2 Likes