Been followed

hi,every one my name is bingli,last year I saw every car and every people were outside to follow me,the organization behind those people could read my mind,and I saw television was talking to me,sending me hidden message,I was diagnosed as schizophrenia by the doctor but I don’t believe him,anybody has similar symptoms like me been following by lots people hope can share your experience with me thank you very much

1 Like

Where r u from and and how old are u…!!!

Yup. The exact same symptoms as you. I’m diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. I take meds and eventually the paranoia faded away well into the background.

I take my meds faithfully, but mine hasn’t gone away. How long did it take for yours to go away?

It took about a year. It hasn’t completely gone but it’s so much in the background now the paranoia doesn’t bother me.

What med and dosage are you on if you don’t mind me asking?

@everhopeful I’m on 160mg of geodon and 50mg of seroquel. The seroquel is being upped by 25 every week though until I get to 100mg. I’ve been taking AP’s for 3 years now and nothing has changed.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I had to try several different meds until I even found one that kept me sane. I hope the increase in seroquel works for you. 100mg is still quite a low dose of seroquel though. Just for the record I’m on abilify 15mg. But everyone is different and one person’s miracle med is another’s poison.

I’ve tried Invega, Risperdal, and I can’t remember what else. If it’s not real like they say it should go away.

I had this one…

I sometimes feel being followed and watched it is not pleasant
I am on clozapine and I manage to get by

Maybe give abilify a go at some point? Abilify works in a different way to other APs. The other APs seem to all work in the same way.

Thanks @everhopeful. Ill ask about it. Hopefully my insurance covers the generic.

1 Like

I get followed by people who want to run people’s lives, because no one wants to be around them.

you are not being followed, you are delusional…consult with your pdoc on getting meds that increase or change…I am on prolixin (fluphenazine generic) it works for me, and it will work for you !!