Be honest with me

My colleague said I didn’t do it correct. It looks more like a mouse than a bear. Because i stiched the ears too far apart. She said that i made it from my heart so it doesn’t matter my partner will acecept it. I am not expecting compliments from her but i didn’t want it to look like a mouse.

19 Likes

I like it. I think it looks like a bear. :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I see a bear…not a mouse…very excellent work I might add…!!

2 Likes

It looks way more like a bear than a mouse. The ears are there only thing that could even maybe be seen as like a mouse. The rest of it screams bear. I don’t think anyone would confused it unless they were just being a jerk like your coworker.

1 Like

Thanks guys, i really worked my socks off. and even though it is not perfect… i thought it did at least look like a bear. why did she have to sneak that comment in. mum says she probably jealous and wants to put me off making it

3 Likes

Bear all the way. You did great! :bear:

1 Like

I think it looks great, the proportions are spot on :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you want you could take the ears off and stitch them more on the top of the head. But it’s cute the way it is.

1 Like

It looks like a bear :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It honestly looks like the cutest bear I’ve ever seen @anon80629714

3 Likes

Nice work! I love amigurumi. I’ve made two Elsa from Frozen, a Princess Leia, and a monkey. I have a TON of patterns.

1 Like

It’s adorable, @anon80629714

3 Likes

It just looks like a teddy bear with big ears to me. I think it’s cute, I wouldn’t worry about it.

2 Likes

I mean, it does sorta look like a mouse, but it looks more like a bear. Your colleague is cray.

1 Like

İs this that japanese art. Thats so cool and intelligent :+1:

1 Like

Yea I think the ears like that make it look more adorable actually

Nice work that must be pretty satisfying to have created something like that!

4 Likes

well done. looks great. bear all the way.

1 Like

It’s an ish bear. Looks great.

1 Like

Definitely a bear. So very cute!

1 Like

Adorable bear! Good job @anon80629714

1 Like