Basic thinking and coping skills

I’ve been without them most of my life. Maybe I’ve just been dumb. My mind has just been rambling to itself most of my life. I don’t know if it’s even sz or just I got poor thinking skills in life. I couldn’t even accept that I was human, like others.

Me neither, but I’m getting better. It takes practice and patience. Half the battle starts with yourself.

3 Likes

It just seems like I was condemned to hell. Like, I did something awful in a past existance. I have specifics on that, but don’t want to go into it right now, “grandiose delusion”.

Well, for one thing you really are human whether you like it or not. All you have to do is bring it out in yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, I need to accept that I just gonna be ill, much of the time. But, I can do so much bettter than I’ve been. Some of brain is logical, rational. I just don’t believe it much of the time, because I’ve been completely irrational inside for so long. I think it would be good if I can start to recognize at least when my mind is being ill.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.