Bad reoccuring dreams you've had?

This forum has different people, and do we share similar bad dreams? I’ll tell mine for entertainment.

I’m on a highway in the white Nissan Quest my family had and it’s going fast. The brake pedal won’t reduce speed, leaving me to steer to avoid a car collision. On a winding turn the van hits a guard rail and spins through the air onto another section. It hits a car, launching high, and as it tumbles from from altitude I think “this is the end and it’s real.” Then I wake up. Sometimes this dream has the van land in water and sink to the bottom. It’s probably telling me I have limited control over my life and my family is pushing me.

I’m not a dangerous driver irl. If anyone is ok to share their strange dreams and interpretation, please do.

1 Like

I had a strange recurring dream when I was younger. I was piloting a jet and had to avoid electricity wires on take off. It was always tense.

2 Likes

They are not always bad but usually weird.

1 Like

I often dream about animals chasing and eating me alive. Ravens were eating me alive. Sometimes I dream that terrorists are surrounding and killing us. My last nightmare was me drowning in the middle of the ocean.

2 Likes

Your dreams sound dreadful Aziz. Mine have kind of improved over time. The only one that I remember to be reoccurring is teeth falling out or loosening.

1 Like

I don’t get nightmares often, what I said happens occasionally like once a month or two.

1 Like

I have three vivid dreams every morning this morning I dreamt that I was working at a call center and I spilt buffalo sauce from lunch all over the floor and this girl gave me a t shirt

1 Like

I have dreams of driving a car out of control pretty frequently. The brakes usually don’t work.

My recurring nightmare is me being in a haunted shopping mall full of grotesque monsters who want to kill me. Kind of like the Dead Rising games I’ve been playing except it’s not just zombies in the dream.

2 Likes

I searched ravens attack on yt and didn’t know that ravens can talk like parrots:

3 Likes

Every single night, I dream that I am back in nursing. But, I am nursing without a license and somehow getting away with it. Also, every night I dream that I either get killed or I die and right when I die, I immediately wake up from sleep. And every night, I dream about my son as a little boy.

2 Likes

I often dream my teeth are falling out. It start with one, but eventually, my mouth gets filled with teeth and I keep spitting them out.

I also sometimes dream someone asks me to sit in their car, and the car starts rolling/driving but doesn’t really respond well when I use the steering wheel or the breaks.

1 Like

Once a year, like clockwork, I’ll have a dream about Godzilla going on a rampage in my town and burning everything up. Silly/humorous, I know, but I just thought I’d share. It’s really weird.

1 Like

I have an occasional dream that recurs of a house with a shut off room that every time I approach scares me half to death.

Most of my dreams involve the Catholic Church or convents I used to attend or school or my ex boyfriend or my husband or parents. Fortunately I don’t get nightmares much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.