Bad news for me

Not seeing Radiohead after all, going to Arcade Fire instead, which is not bad but it’s not Radiohead.

Sad.

1 Like

What happened? I thought you had tickets
Did radiohead cancel?

No, the ticket office sold me vouchers, that I needed to exchange for tickets, but the tickets sold out during the weekend and they won’t give me now, there are no more.

Arcade Fire is cool too, I love them, it’s cool.

3 Likes

I have no idea what are Radiohead and Arcade Fire. Google please help! :sunny:

They are music bands. Am I right?

Yesshhhh :smile:

1 Like

This is my favorite song by radiohead. It always hit home. If I had my own theme music in life it would be this.

3 Likes

Aw that sucks. But Arcade Fire is awesome! :relaxed: I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun!

1 Like

I’d rather listen to My Chemical Romance, Ke$ha, or Eminem ya know stuff like that. But that’s me. Sorry you couldn’t see what you wanted to see.

1 Like

So you don’t have any issues being in large crowds?

I do have issues, I’m trying for it not to be a big deal actually… I’ll take a benzo from my mom on that day probably :smile:

1 Like

Oops! Just pretend I didn’t say anything.

1 Like

I want to feel as normal as possible. I’ll have my drivers license by then if I don’t feel well enough I just leave :smile:

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy the concert. My daughter and her boyfriend took me with them to see Atreyu. Made it thru the night even tho I was nervous before we left.

1 Like

I want to see Elvis Costello and They Might Be Giants this year.

I missed out on a free Usher concert. I also missed out on Modest Mouse.

2 Likes

I had a roommate/friend who was into Elvis Costello and They Might be Giants. I’m listening to Watching the Detectives right now, reminds me of picking her up from her job at the mall during what seemed like a nuclear winter circa early 2000’s. I missed out on Pixies coming to town several years ago, I like Modest Mouse but not sure I’d fit into the crowd. Back to my memories of nuclear winter circa early 2000’s.

1 Like

I have My Aim is True on vinyl. I need to download my albums with the vinyl to Mp3 converter.

Watching the Detectives is fun for karaoke.

1 Like

To my old ears, they sound alike. And I can’t hear the words because the instrumentation is so loud.
Why don’t you have your driver’s license?

I actually tried to take it in the past but didn’t do it. Then I didn’t need it, now I do.