Bad news again for RooRoo...pancreatitus plus diabetes

yep, the vet found out today that RooRoo has pancreatitus plus her diabetes. we are carefully monitoring her and her blood sugar is like 54 right now so we are desperately trying to feed her eggs so that it will go higher…the vet is checking in with us again monday morning.

9 Likes

Good luck with Roo Roo,

I hope she starts feeling better soon.

3 Likes

Hugs to you and RooRoo. I hope her blood sugar levels out.

2 Likes

Wishing Roo Roo well!

2 Likes

I hope the best for you guys and RooRoo.

3 Likes

thanks everyone…I can’t imagine life without RooRoo…I am praying as hard as I can.

1 Like

Good luck RooRoo :sob:

2 Likes

I am still hopeful that you, your wife, and RooRoo will get thru this @jukebox.

1 Like

thank you @eighteyedspy23 we decided not to get marrried so she is not my wife…just life partner is better or something like that.

1 Like

Oops, sorry. Me and my girlfriend aren’t married either, although we are in spirit!

I would marry Angie but she doesn’t want that…I think she might be planning on leaving me still…she said she was done with me yesterday again but then said no I am not breaking up with you when I said I can’t bear her breaking up with me all the time…but now for two days she hasn’t said she loves me…I’m worried she might be hiding wanting to leave until she can.

2 Likes

I hope you two stay together @jukebox . Me and my girlfriend fight sometimes too. She says a lot of stuff she doesn’t really mean and I do too.
Sometimes my girlfriend says she loves me, but a lot of the time when I say I love you to her, she doesn’t say it back. It depends on her mood. But we’ve been together for over 15 years, so I try not to get too worried. :thinking:

I’m sorry about rooroo. I hope things work out between you and Angie. My partner and I fight but we usually make up before the night is over with. She says I say I love you too much but sometimes if I’m in my head and not listening to her she will say I love you and if I dont say it back she starts to cry. We both have had problems with our parents and not feeling wanted. We have been together for ten years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.