Bad Joke thread

That is interesting.

Install a floor dryer first, then arrest the old lady.

Bit long this one;

There was once a little boy
One day in his class they were looking at different fruit
The boy raised his arm to ask the teacher
"Yes" said the teacher
"What’s a strawberry" said the boy
The teacher was stunned “how could you ask such a thing” she cried and sent him straight to the headmaster
When the headmaster saw him sat outside he asked what he was doing
The boy replied “I was in class and I asked a question and the teacher sent me to you”
“What was the question” asked the headmaster
"Outrageous" cried the headmaster and the boy was sent home

When he got home the boy ran out to his father in the garden who asked why he was home
"Well" the boy replied “I asked my teacher a question she sent me to the headmaster and he sent me home”
“What was the question” asked the father
"What’s a strawberry"
“How dare you” cried the father “I will not have that language in my house leave at once”

The boy who by now was quite upset set of down the road until he passed a police man
Noticing the boys tears he asked what was wrong
"Well" the boy replied “I asked my teacher a question she sent me to the headmaster the headmaster sent me home where my dad sent me out”
“What was the question” asked the policeman
He was arrested on the spot

At trial the judged asked the boy why he was here
"Well" the boy replied “I asked my teacher a question she sent me to the headmaster the headmaster sent me home where my dad sent me out where I saw a policeman who sent me here”
“And what was the question asked the judged” a little annoyed at the pointlessness of the case
The boy looked down
"What was the question" repeated the judge
"Unbelievable" cried the judge “10 years in jail”

10 years later the boy was released and as he was leaving the jail he saw the policeman on the other side
He began to walk across the road then SPLAT
So the moral of the story is
Look both ways before you cross
Unless of course you want to be strawberry jam!!

Omg that took me way too long to type

2 Likes

I give that a ten/ten.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.