Bad diets deadlier than smoking tobacco, warns new study

2 Likes

So many thing that are killing us, I’m not sure any study could tell what killed a person, whats ok for some is harmful to others, for example I’m allergic to perfumes and chemicals, if you google it, all these man made perfumes are full of cancer causing chemicals, so was it the food or chemicals or both

3 Likes

My diet is â– â– â– â– 

1 Like

My diet isn’t good. I find it hard to organise myself to have a good diet.

1 Like

My diet is â– â– â– â–  too.
I may have to start eating healthier again.
I’ve gained so much weight.

2 Likes

My diet is good.
I also do a lot of aerobic exercise and strength training, and go to sauna and tanning salon.
I may also use jacuzzi.
I refrain from from taking antipsychosics .

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: 1555555555555555

1 Like

@Chess24 you were just banned for like 3 months for this!

2 Likes

@anon1517417 yes, but I have my opinion that antipsychotics are bad for health.
This position has scientific backing: The severe deleterious effects are called “side effects”.
If I get banned for saying something that has scientific backing, so be it.

The tanning salon is definitely not healthy. It definitely causes skin cancer.

1 Like

@SkinnyMe, regarding tanning salon, there is controversy.
I am aware of the fact that it may raise the risk for skin cancer,
but there are also potential health benefits, including reduction in the risk for some types of cancer.
I believe that it is a good idea health wise to go to tanning salon, and I agree that this is controversial.

Advocating against antipsychotics is very dangerous, it could even result in injury or death. If you are going to be tough-headed about being that way and push it on others, you deserve the mod’s judgment.

1 Like

ERez I said I missed you when you were gone and I did. But I don’t miss these anti med rants. You know you will get banned again if this keeps up. Do yourself a favour and please don’t share these views

If it weren’t for atypical anti psychotics, I’d have been dead years ago.

2 Likes

@Chess24 I may have stirred the pot a bit with that emoji response to your post.
I am aware that these psych meds have serious side effects and it’s your choice if you choose not to take these meds.

But please stop encouraging others not to take their meds through fear tactics.

I don’t want you to get banned again.

There’s always another article to support ones view

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.