Bad day for me

Woke up far too late. Too late to go to a party alot of my friends are going to (its like a 2 hour journey on public transport). But I had mixed feeling about going too.
One friend I have had mixed feelings about for a long time is the host, and when I saw him recently I just felt really fearful.

But then for some reason I looked at my fairly expensive office chair that I bought second hand a couple of months ago and part of the pelvic support has completely snapped off somehow :frowning:
I don’t even know if I did it or if the seller glued it back on and the glue has just loosened. I feel like I would have noticed breaking it?

I can order a replacement part from America but the shipping is lots more than the part (the part is definitely not official), but what worries me more is I would have to take the chair to pieces to get access to the pelvic support piece and Im not sure I want to go through all that hassle.

:frowning:
Gonna play some guitar and hopefully feel not so blue.

4 Likes

Hopefully, that helps and your day gets better

1 Like

Thanks Zma!
I feel a bit better after playing my guitar. Might do a blog or something too to get my feelings out
Also found out the part just slips out when pulled at the right angle, so I may end up ordering the replacement part after all.

2 Likes

Ordered the part. Not sure if its official but hopefully it will work.

Ended up with a bad stomach so Im not even that annoyed about missing the party as drinking booze on a bad stomach is not a good idea. Second time this week this has happened. I kind of wonder if I have an intolerance to eggs or something as it comes on very suddenly and I’ve only just started eating eggs for breakfast recently.

That’s a great idea!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.