Bad brother made a bad comment though...it's not over

I hugged my sister and she asked if I was leaving…I said no I just wanted to hug you…she said good and then Brian said, “aww I thought we were gonna get rid of him.”…nobody said anything and just acted like he didn’t say that. My sister was so kind to me yesterday and so was her husband. Mom was there and wouldn’t let Brian be a dick to everybody somehow…she would call him out…Brian you are about to get the axe !!" and just like that Brian would stop arguing. haha…anyways…it’s obvious that Brian still holds hatred for me so I am keeping my distance… .besides…good news…he was offered a job in Antartica…brrrr…no way would I go…

4 Likes

That’s funny a job offer in Antarctica. Maybe the distance will do your relationship some good.

2 Likes

yes…it is good that he stays far away in his job. To be honest I respect him for being so wild that he travels all over the world by himself.

2 Likes

I kinda wondered what somebody would do there. Only thing that comes to mind is build igloos.

2 Likes

he’s a construction equipment contractor…runs big machines…gets paid outrageous money for it outside the U. S. he’s been to Iraq…Afghanistan when he was in the service. He’s a wild one alright.

2 Likes

Maybe I was being a smarty pants. I should have figured it had something to do with construction.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.