Back in the working world

I’m proud of myself because I got a job delivering groceries two weeks ago. It’s surprisingly fun, because it is different with each order. I have a 4.7 star rating satisfaction out of 5 stars. The hours are very flexible so I can do it, as much or as little as possible so I don’t get burned out. I make tips from it, too. I stopped working when my first child was born. So it’s been 11 years since having an actual job. It feels strange. But I am liking what I do. What do you think?

13 Likes

That’s excellent. I’m retired.

1 Like

Sounds good, keep going.

1 Like

Yes, I’m going to keep going. I feel human and not useless, not that taking care of the kids is horrible, but I get to do this for me.

I am pleased for you. Wishing you all the best with it. Sounds great that you have something that’s so flexible!

1 Like

I’ve been a stay at home mom since 2009 and now that my kids are older, I feel a desire to do things like work and have more time for hobbies. I feel guilty that I’m neglecting my children, but it is nice to be doing something for me, and earn something on the side.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Good going @anon78876561 !

1 Like

That’s great! Nice that you found a job that you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.