Back again after suspension

i just dont see what harm i have done here?

i dodnt talk about it all the time infact i hardly ever talk about it, i usually post other things that i have been doing, i’m trying to stick 2 fingers up to schizophrenia here

To me, we should be able to talk Religion and Politics…

And if anyone finds it ‘triggering’, well…simply don’t click on that thread. Why is it so complicated??

1 Like

i just figure they dont like me, i hardly talk about those things anyway, i usually post other things not just that, i dont see how i’m doing any harm

Howdy there!

Good to see you around and back on forum.
Hope you are well and that things work out well with your girlfriend.

I currently owe my boyfriend $7.Because he bought soft drink and rice when he went to the shops.

I read rob Kardashian paid one hundred thousand for his girlfriend chuna he had to have plastic surgery but then they broke up.
He did not lend her that money but paid it to her Ali g with expensive jewelry .

Some people have different financial arrangements in their relationship.

My boyfriend wants me to get breast enhancement enlargement but would not pay for it so I would try to get a loan for it and pay myself.

We pay half of the bills each.
Half of the food each too.

It can be good communicating clearly how you want your financial arrangement to be.

Maybe she can keep a diary that says how much she owes you and when it is due to be paid.

Both of you Writing these things down can help you keep track of it.

1 Like

Thanks zil, I have written down what she owes me apart from her haircut last Friday, I get her loads more stuff which is unaccounted for too, it’s just the main items I feel that she should pay for, it’s about £70 all in but her dad is in charge of her money so it’s a bit more complicated than that.

freedom of speech should be considered before suspending anyone…there a tad to sensitive IMO

1 Like

but this train of thought… I could say write fictional posts about rape or murder…and if anyone was triggered its their own fault for clicking on the thread… heres the secret… find like minded and willing users start a group pm and discuss what ever your heart desires… I have several people I discuss religious and political ideas and concepts with… I asked permission and made sure they were comfortable with the discussion and made sure it would not trigger them… I have had 0 flags and suspensions doing this…

now tell me whats so hard about this?

1 Like

welcome back daydreamer

1 Like

Welcome back, daydreamer. Any other advices on not getting banned? What if we invoke the great potato every time we speak of religion as a form of protection.

And BTW I just found a lecture schedule online stating the rites if the Holy tuber. I should attend.

1 Like

Welcome back! I wasn’t aware you were suspended. It just goes to show.
Don’t overreact to your girlfriend’s behavior. Remember you are “in” a “relationship.”

You keep posting excessively about your religion. It would be nice if you stopped acting surprised every time we told you not to do that, and stopped acting like a victim every time you knowingly pushed the limits and achieved yet another suspension. It’s not like our patience with you will just increase with every suspension.

Oh really? :unamused:

1 Like