Aziz, are you still staying in bed most of the time?

Aziz, I am just curious…because I’m trying to help.

2 Likes

Yes, no improvements in negative symptoms but a small improvement in mania symptoms by adjusting my meds. Instead of 4mg Risperdal at night now I take 2mg at night and 2mg at noon. More stable med blood lvl and no more mania symptoms after 3pm so far.

4 Likes

Do you not exercise, because it is harder to exercise when you are overweight, and is that why you stay in bed.

1 Like

I dont really exercise but try to walk more in the house including the stairs. I use a step counter on my cellphone.

3 Likes

Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

That’s good, I was going to say…you can take baby steps…with exercising, then it will eventually become easier.

4 Likes

Hey aziz have you tried the supplement sarcosine for negative symptoms?

1 Like

I tried it for 2 days it kinda gave me a headache so I stopped it.

I feel for you @Aziz . I tend to struggle with negatives too, but I don’t think mine are as bad as yours. But it’s probably impossible to really measure.

2 Likes

Hey @Aziz sorry to hear you’re back in bed. I thought you had found a supplement that made you very active. Did it stop working?

1 Like

No but it started causing psychosis.

My bed is my best friend.

I spend my evenings in bed.

Do you consume enough magnesium? Nowadays most people are magnesium deficient.

1 Like

@Aziz ,I dont see you very often here.Is everything alright
?

1 Like

Yes I take my risperidone in divided doses too.
AM PM.

I suggested this to you earlier.

1 Like

Yes, I am better. I use this forum less as it reminds me of my sz and I dont need that. I do read and sometimes post in Say Anything thread. Posting here doesn’t help my negative symptoms.

1 Like

I just used to see very active.
Will still have party on Easter?

1 Like

No party but more like a family gathering. Sometimes we celebrate Easter Orthodox and sometimes Catholic. I dont really know much other than my parents celebrate it.

1 Like

Its 5 am here…Im waiting seven to walk neigbours dog,he has medical condition and isnt at home,so every single day I walk this stuborn friend.
Im tired of it,but yet,neighbour is my best friend,so I got to do him favour.
Hes wife doesnt like me,so its a bit annoying to pretend we are ok.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.