Awaiting a new diagnoses?

im still anticipating it

something like this…“yeah we ■■■■■■ up…your not schizo”

4 Likes

my mom thinks i have bipolar disorder and not sza

1 Like

My mom thinks im bipolar too. But thats what she wants to believe because she buys into the stigma of schiz. She couldnt handle the idea that her baby boy is a schiZo.

4 Likes

I have the opposite problem. People keep trying to tell me I have generalised anxiety disorder. Like lol, I wish :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

from what i understand treating anxiety in someone who drinks too much alcohol is harder and more disasterous than treating just sz on its own.

3 Likes

I know I have sz because my brain comes up with all kinds of random, wondrous ideas from nowhere.

Never used to be a problem.

2 Likes

Sorry. I don’t mean to downplay the struggles of people who are dealing with anxiety. Just that, as my GAD roommate pointed out, anxiety has never given them commands to kill themselves. Ya know?

3 Likes

Same here 15151515
But with my father.

2 Likes

Why does she think that

My family used to only be willing to concede that I may be bipolar, but, nothing more. And they insisted that there was nothing at all wrong with my son. (He was diagnosed paranoid sz). But, ever since my son died of suicide, my family is now taking my MI more seriously and is more willing to admit that I may have something more than bipolar.

They should invent a " We’re too thick to have an effing clue what’s really wrong with you" diagnosis

2 Likes

She says my delusions are caused by my mood, even though a few months ago she was saying the opposite. I dunno how she’s into this when I’m still trying to convince myself that what she says are delusions are actual delusions, and what she says are hallucinations are actually hallucinations. She says though that my biggest problem is delusions. It kinda makes me think though, that maybe there’s nothing wrong at all.

1 Like

I dont really get the difference between bipolar and sza because apparently in bipolar u can get psychosis as well.

I think with bipolar psychosis only happens with mood episodes. I’m not entirely sure either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.