Avolition ...days go by

My husband is so energetic nowadays and tries to coax me out of my avolition and it feels like he’s pulling my hair out, I’m so stuck in apathy.

Snapped at him today because I just wanted to be left alone to rot. All I want to do is eat sleep read and be left alone but no chance of that for long. Boo.

Am I just lazy or is it really negatives? Because the house needs a clean again and I feel frustrated about it and I’ve went over a week without showering before I finally did shower.

I feel like I just want to be left alone.

Sex is a chore, just as much as anything else. I’m sad. Sex is supposed to be nice but it’s always been so unpleasurable physically . I don’t know what’s the fuss about sex. It’s a chore I’d rather not do.

Other than this, not much other symptoms

1 Like

I see. Maybe it’s negatives.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking too

2 Likes

It IS nice when consensual and done properly, foreplay and all. I’ve never done one night stands, but I doubt I’d enjoy it. Partners need to get to know each other and to communicate their needs. Maybe your husband is too impatient?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.