Avoiding the TV

I keep hearing the TV in the other room because they’re calling me names. I’m about to put on headphones. Any body else here have to deal with the TV?

1 Like

If there are bad people around, I have to turn it off because it enhances their bad energy.

1 Like

Yes, I have trust issues and difficulty interpreting media with most technology. It got bad before, but honestly has got better. I guess my experiences might be different to yours, but wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Good to hear. Thx😊

1 Like

Before I was put on risperdal I would hear voices from the tv all the time. They would call me names too. I’m now on medication and I’ve learned to cope. It sucks, I know

1 Like

They’ve been so bad this year. I’m going to adjust a little about voices. Jesus call my caseworker if I have to tomorrow

I can’t live without the tv. I need the background noise. Everytime I turn it off delusions, voices and intrusive thoughts come into foreground. I never experienced such things like you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.