Attractive persons thread

The Beckhams ofcourse.:slightly_smiling_face:

Sylvester Stallone , fifth element model , many many ā€¦ Margot Robbie pretty

Thereā€™s just so many gorgeous people.

I am attracted to some obese people too.

I can be attracted to people who donā€™t look hot as such and who look a mess when they are real soulful spirits and connected and natural.

Someone can be beautiful and look bad at same time.
A aura or charm or just who they are holds a nice weight.

Love me some soulful spiritual people .

2 Likes

Lemme tell ya babe, I got as much soul as James Brown and my shoes are always SLIIIIIIIIICK!

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

When I was about fourteen I moved to another town and the guys all called me ugly then.

I couldnā€™t get a boyfriend as no one was interested and I was called ugly almost daily by all the boys.

It really hurt.

Later as a adult I had voices calling me ugly inside and out day n night and I wonder if that was from being bullied.

1 Like

Brittany Daniel

Natalia Cigliuti

2 Likes

Charlize Theron, Faye Dunaway, Nicole Kidman, Drew Barrymore, and Audrey Hepburn.

2 Likes

My wife as the hallucinatory Goat, Lucy-fur.

1 Like

Tila Tequila

3 Likes

Olivia Rodrigo

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I agree with this because attraction can be soul too or spirit but itā€™s pretty true otherwise in a way.

If someone ā€œhotā€ physically is a horrible person they become unattractive to me and I see no physical beauty either because the inner is so nasty .

2 Likes

Iā€™d post a picture of one of my friends, but I donā€™t think itā€™s allowed. Heā€™s about the most attractive person I know.

The actor Kurt Russell isnā€™t bad either if anyone has a pic of him.

Hereā€™s a link to Wikipedia about him:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know. Mean, nasty people can still be very attractive, IMO. Doesnt mean I would want to marry them or hang around with them, but to me, they can still be physically attractive. Thatā€™s just me though.

If I wanted a relationship, I would look for someones personality primarily as well, but I donā€™t think it necessarily diminishes their physical beauty if they are a complete B word. Physical attractiveness and compatibility are two separate issues in my mind.

1 Like

Brittany Murphy

5 Likes

There are soo many to chose from. There are like zillions of attractive people, but I will try to pick a few that havenā€™t been mentioned.

On a more modern note: I think Scarlett Johanson was particularly attractive in the Iron Man 2 film.

On a less modern note, I used to have a crush on Carrie Fisher when I was a child during the time of the original 3 star wars releases.

Another oldie but goodie was Pheobe Cates.

There are just soooo many to choose from. Thatā€™s just what I came up with off the top of my head.

Edit:
Teri Hatcher as well
Nicole Kidman
Demi Moore
Katie Holmes
Jessica Alba
Heres one some people might not know:
Lolita Davidivich

I could go on foreverā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t know the name.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s Emilia Clarke
She was on Game of Thrones as well

@Aku1

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m so late in responding, I just noticed this thread you opened about me. Well gotta go.

12 Likes

I do like Vanessa Kirby.

3 Likes

Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil. So beautiful. She has an amazing voice. Ive seen them live about 6 times. Im seeing them this May again.

4 Likes

Emma Stone

5 Likes