Atheist Schizophrenic

My most major psychotic delusion was a religious one. I still suffer a bit from paranoia, but it is greatly reduced by medication that I started 12 years ago. I have never had a delusion about the government or aliens.

I would like to thank you all ever so much for helping me understand schizophrenia.
I am at home all day with no one too talk about my mental health disorders, I have no friends because I became a religious fanactic, and I thought most people here were like me.
You have made me understand that understanding in things like the government and conspiracies can also cause delusions in people with schizophrenia, and maybe even worse because you can prove they exist, I am still very mentally ill. Love you all.

8 Likes

The Trajectory For Any “Decent” schizophrenic (and I followed it up to t a point) is to find a “nice” psychiatrist and get on the cope dope and eat up all the propaganda that we live in a mechanistic universe, our brains are broken, and start following richard dawkins, sam harris, daniel dennet, and the late christopher hitchens into militant atheism and “skepticism”

You can only become a part of that club if you agree to end up in a nursing home with drug induced dementia, and to loose your mind and soul to the nothingness they preach.

There is another way young padowan, its not what you think,or what others think, but what YOU experience and what it means.

(evolve …)

I used to enjoy your posts before you went off your meds and started preaching shamanic crap all over the place. Now you sound just like every other wild-eyed street corner whackdoodle waving a badly scrawled piece of cardboard at people who get too close.

Get back on your damn meds, d00d.

2 Likes

i’ve never been an athiest lol, its so over rated haha :joy: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, the purpose of this thread has been achieved, and I smell a religious flame war brewing, so let’s quit while we’re ahead!

2 Likes