Ate too much amazon bulk buy peanut brittle 🤢

I suck at moderating my candy eating when I have it in the house. I know now I just can’t have it in the house

4 Likes

Same here. If I get a sugar rush I usually just drink a diet coke; but sometimes I got to the gas station and buy a chocolate bar or something.

1 Like

Sorry man. Maybe you can just buy one individual piece at a time. It would also be a good reinforcer to help you leave the house.

2 Likes

Whenever I have snacks, I put them in a small bowl and hide the bag away. Not only does it cause me to eat slower, it also makes me eat less because I feel like my portions are limited.

1 Like

wow so you did the amazon bulk candy thing !! be careful man, don’t want you turning diabetic !!

1 Like

Years ago, I would bulk buy candy from Amazon. I discovered I could eat Jelly Bellys while on braces, so I bought strawberry cheesecake, Dr. Pepper, and very cherry ones in 5 lb. bags. This was when I was still thin, and I even kept losing weight! It’s a miracle I’m not in a sugar coma, though.

2 Likes

Yeah have deleted the amazon app. Too easy to bulk buy candy

2 Likes

well that is probably shrewd of you…sorry you’re sick…

1 Like

I feel ya, I ate too much candy yesterday too. I don’t know why we do that. It’s like there’s no turn off valve in our head.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.