At what age

What age did you first get blindingly drunk
I was 19 at a work do

2 Likes

I have never got drunk.

4 Likes

I try to get drunk sometimes but Iā€™m unable to. Iā€™ve heard one of my alters got drunk once though. So idk.

1 Like

sophomore in high schoolā€“16ish. it was both the first time and first time getting smashed

2 Likes

13 or 14. Drank way too much, I assumed you had to drink quite a bit to even feel it.

2 Likes

It was New yearā€™s and I was 15ā€¦
I drank so much water to counteract everything I drank.

Had one of the best times if my life that night and summer hahaha
I donā€™t drink anymore though, only have 4 times in my life and now Iā€™ve decided no more.

3 Likes

18 drank half a bottle of Glenfiddich, bloody idiot! I was at home thankfully, my mum found Me In a right state. I couldnā€™t remember any of it. Massive hangover next day, never been that drunk again hate Glenfiddich now. Donā€™t we all hate the drink of our first binge??

3 Likes

I drank wine when I was 15 that I stole from my parents. I loved the feeling so much I carried on drinking hard to about 26 and now Iā€™ve slowed down and binge drinking when I get the chance I hate it though Iā€™m going to stop

2 Likes

13, was at my grandmaā€™s party. Way too much beer.
Itā€™s the reason I canā€™t stand the smell, nor the taste of beer today.

2 Likes
  1. Iā€™ve had tastes of alcohol since then, but have basically been sober since 13.
3 Likes
  1. I had a friend whoā€™s brother was throwing a family party. It was great because he allowed us to drink as much as we wanted from a keg. All we had to do was stay out of sight. Luckily his basement (where the keg was) had an air hockey table and a movie collection that made mine look tiny! Also it was not great because my friend broke said air hockey table, I got called a n*gger, and later that night I vomited my brains outā€¦ all in all I was able to look past the bad stuff and focus on all the fun we had. I still consider it an awesome memory to have though. I still havenā€™t told my parents about that night even 7 years lateršŸ˜‚
3 Likes

I was 19 when I first got super duper wasted drunk at my best friends/ coworker/ mentor house. Was lots of fun and he even looked out for me by changing the vodka to sprite and I didnā€™t even notice until the next day when he told me lol

3 Likes

16, I was super sensitive to alcohol, I got hammered on 3 beers

2 Likes

Around 14 or 15. Maybe 13.

2 Likes

I got really drunk about 13 at a friendā€™s houseā€¦and then I called home and said "Iā€™m having fun momā€¦and didnā€™t remember what else I said to her. " I hung up and my friends were like so pissed that I had called my momā€¦I ruined the party but before the party was over they played Michael Murphey ā€œwildfireā€ and ā€œcarolina in the pinesā€ a banjo solo is in that one and I played banjoā€¦such a sweet memory of hearing someon else play the banjo when I was that drunkā€¦

I have a bloody mary at my sisterā€™s house when I visitā€¦that or a couple of beersā€¦I have to drive home so I stay a few hours after drinking so I settle downā€¦

1 Like

I first drank at 12 to 14. Mother and I went to visit her boyfriend and he offered me a beer. Mother let me have one. I got drunk in my late teens. I donā€™t remember the exact age. Probably 16 or 17. I remember being in high school.

1 Like

probably 14 or so. I remember drinking straight vodka and doing a karate class. We were in lines doing kicks and I kicked this girl in front of me in the head!!! Too embarrassed to go back!

2 Likes

First time I was blind rotten drunk was when I was 17 and my boyfriend mixed me a rum and coke. It was strooooong. There was probably about 10ml coke in it.

2 Likes

16, couldnā€™t even stand up.

I donā€™t like drinking at all since I became of age. Think I only liked drinking as a minor because it was illegal and seemed exciting.

1 Like
  1. I puked that night. And the next morning. I remember saying the next morning something like

ā€œYou know that movie the hangover. Its not like that at all.ā€

1 Like