At this point my psychosis started

I clearly remember it.

One day in 2015 …I was sitting in my room … I was alone at home and I was smoking weed.

Suddenly it felt like I moved away from my center point in my mind and got placed in an extreme position away from. The universe.

I was at the tip of the last point of the universe. I expanded in a matter of 3 seconds.

When I came back to my senses i started thinking like i was the centre of the universe … And everything is revolving around me.

The expansion part that I mentioned … Right at that point i became schizophrenic.

Emotional disturbances and weed led me to that point… the cause or which part gets damaged is unknown but it was exactly at that moment I became ill with sz.

7 Likes

And it is. I also remember when I broke up. It was a radical change in my life. Everything collapsed and I felt helpless. I also remember feeling the center of the universe but thinking it over I realized that my life was, is and will be insignificant with respect to the whole world. I quit smoking weed. And I fought every day to straighten my life. And I’m still …

1 Like

I still do it. Everyday

I was going on one of my crazy walks during my prodromal period, and while I was walking, I felt a weird shift in my brain and suddenly I felt like my thoughts weren’t private anymore.

2 Likes

Wow!!! That sounds scary.

1 Like

I already talked about how marijuana caused my schizophrenia in one day in 2011. I think marijuana causes schizophrenia for me. I remember in a past life/parallel universe getting schizophrenia in high school. I also remember being extremely paranoid and dissociated before that in another life. I don’t know why. My consciousness has been transferred many times. Sometimes memories come with it, others it’s a blank slate.

1 Like

Yo my guy/girl i dont know what gender you are so i said both but u got to loaded hahah i did too it started with hearing voices through walls. Then one night i was freestyle rappin and smokin in my friends room by myself when a clear voice said “hey your pretty good at that can i hear some more?” So i spit some more and then he started calling me the truth. After that its a long story. But weed can get u. Idk how exactly but thc can mess with the chemicals in ur brain like acid. On the brightside im hearing good things about cbd :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.