At the hospital

I’m in the ER right now. My husband couldn’t come back with me which makes me really upset. The doctor told me that if I’m admitted to the psych hospital to go inpatient, I won’t be allowed any visitors because of COVID-19. I want help but I don’t think I could handle not seeing my husband for a week or more. Last year, when I was inpatient, my husband visited me every evening and we talked on the phone sometimes, too. I don’t think I can do this; I won’t even be able to say goodbye to him if I get admitted.

2 Likes

:frowning: try to be strong! I know being admitted is scary but hopefully you’ll be out quick!

1 Like

Be strong and do what you have to, you need help

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Yesterday I said goodbye to my husband (now ex husband) and I’m feeling really sad right now. I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Maybe talk to the staff so you don’t feel lonely. I think they would understand. There’s always seems to be at least one or two nice nurses on a psyche ward.
If they have a computer on the ward maybe you could zoom. Or if they let you keep your phone, maybe you could exchange videos or pictures with your husband.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.