At last the warning is over

The extreme cold warning finally ended today. That’s not to say it isn’t still cold. It is but not crazy cold. By next week we are having a few days above freezing!!! Then a dip into the cold (not extreme) for a bit and then it should be done. Yeehaw!!!

9 Likes

We had a severe storm warning and everything was pre-emptively cancelled today (except my dentist lol) but it ended up being nothing. We got like 2 feet overnight and by 9 AM everything was clear again.

2 Likes

I hear ya @FatMama it breaks the freezing point here in three days and I am so relieved…running out of patience…

1 Like

My silly daughter of course has decided now she can just wear a hoodie and a toque now that the extreme warning has been dropped. Funny girl.

2 Likes

Starlet refuses to wear a coat. We at least won the battle over pants vs shorts when we made him walk home from the bus stop on a 20 f day.

2 Likes

Lol. I saw a few shorts and very few jackets on other kids when I picked up my daughter. Guess she’s normal. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:joy: today was the first day I was able to wear only my hoodie. My winter jacket does too good of a job on these above 0°F days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.