Asking for help

How do you convince yourself that things which seem true, aren’t? You know, half of me wants to indulge in the battle and the beings and the mission because it feels and seems true, but the other half wants to live normally. I feel like I’m teetering on the edge of a wall that divides two worlds. I just don’t know what to do.

9 Likes

Any way to reality test the thoughts? I mean like make a list of reasons that support your thought, and reasons that do not support your thought?

3 Likes

You need to understand that the one half which wants to remain in that world isnt the real world. If it was real then everybody would have accepted it. You are not in the accepted reality that is the majority. We are in a minority.

3 Likes

I think maybe I shouldn’t put the list here. I tried posting on this subreddit for spiritual experiences and they thought it was real, but here people don’t think it’s real. I also think I have this obsession with knowing the truth, which I guess isn’t entirely helpful at the moment, but is enticing. I guess part of my problem is that there are other people who, at least in part, believe this other world to be true. Granted, some of them don’t know about my individual struggle with the beings and mission. If those people knew about that then maybe they’d say it’s not real. How do I determine who’s correct? I guess the next question is “how do I let go of this pressing desire to know the absolute truth?”

2 Likes

Who are these other people you are reffering about.

Knowing the ultimate truth… that is something that happens when someone suffers a lot… when someone suffers a lot he/she would want to know what truth about life is … so as sufferers
most of us have that urge … keep thst urge going… you can start by taking gautama buddha as an inspiration and go forward… you can always pm me if you need more material on the subject of truth.

Also whatever list you are talking about … you can pm me… i am willing to listen.

2 Likes

What do they want you to do?

1 Like

What med and dose are you on and how long have u been on it? If only a month or two, then give it some more time to work.otherwise if possible if ur dose could be upped… This sounds like it is interfering with ur life.

4 Likes

Also why do want to let go off your urge to know the truth… everybody pursues truth to the best of their knowledge… its not truth that we are after its fulfillment.

Everybody is after fulfillment so you are looking for ultimate fulfillment that is the only difference. So instead of letting go off it you can intensify your longing in that way you will have a purpose.

1 Like

I think going on spiritual subreddits and looking for people to confirm your delusions is dangerous and you should definitely stop doing that.

3 Likes

As long as pursuing truth doesn’t involve the beings… That would be delusional truth and harmful to @Sardonic heealth

4 Likes

I agree with that…

I must add that pursuing truth can be done while you are on meds too… you are as normal as anyone else if you take meds. @Sardonic should take his medicine and parallely pursue truth thats what i’d suggest.

3 Likes

I was convinced that there was spirits talking to me at first and thought they were part of the universe like dead person talking to me and its all part of a bigger truth, now after going through my experience certain things have happened that make me lean away from this view also I would have imagined that they would stay but medicine readjusted my dopamine and apparently THAT is what made them go so they are not powerful against med so are they really spirits if med can stop them?

4 Likes

I just really feel for you like this experience u are going through is taking up a lot of ur energy

2 Likes

@latenightsurfer Because looking for the truth is leading me to a place where I can’t focus on anything else. I don’t want anyone else’s truth though. I want to think for myself, develop my own theories. The other people are the people on that subreddit and other conspiracy theorists mostly.

@Rabbit_Farmer Different beings want different things. Some want me to save humanity, some want me to kill myself, some want me to live outside of society to escape the system, some don’t want me to sleep, etc.

2 Likes

@anon90843118 I got switched to 1.5mg of Vraylar last week. That said, the medicine does make the beings quieter. I’m stuck on the signs I got that the beings were real. I asked if they were real and then it started hailing. It does take up a lot of energy yeah. I’m so tired that the thought of going to school on Monday is making me seriously consider killing myself.

@LED I was just looking for answers when I did it. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I asked if they were real and then it started hailing… I had experiences like this too but at the end of the day it could be coincidences… It just can’t be good if it stresses u out to the point of thinking about suicide which is why it needs to stop its simply not healthy for u who knows maybe there is life after death but I will never know until I die so I just have to accept that.(cos for me it was all about spiritual stuff). 1.5mg sounds like a starting dose so I’m assuming they will up it then hopefully the voices will go by three months or so latest I hope u will manage OK in the meanwhile

3 Likes

Thanks for your support. :heart: I’m not good with coincidences. They’ve always felt like more than coincidences to me, but I guess that’s problematic. It’s difficult not knowing, but I’ve always liked to think. Then, over winter break, I heard the beings telling me to WAKE UP and it all went downhill from there. It was like I had some sort of dark revelation. At first I was scared that I’d be forced to go to a hospital. Now I’m scared that I might need to go. Are nights worse for you? Everything intensifies at night.

2 Likes

Hospital experiences aren’t always bad mine was good actually the first time round it might do u good u never know until u try but it might be bad just if u are getting a danger to ur self it might be an idea just to protect ur self at least… When I had the bad voices take over they wouldn’t let me sleep at night and I think that made my psychosis even worse… Does it help u to fall asleep listening to music?

2 Likes

Those are outrageous demands. It sounds like they are ■■■■■■■ with you to see if you will confront them.

2 Likes

Sometimes it helps listening to music but sometimes it makes things worse. I was listening to music earlier and I fell asleep to it, but other times it like, combines with the beings and becomes a sort of sensory overload type situation.

1 Like