Asked questions for me and something to know about me

Q:Since you have Japanese voices and listen to Japanese music, are you truly Japanese?

A: No, I am not Japanese. I love the culture and language, which I am learning, but I was born in America. I am a native English speaker. If all of those questions are meant to hurt my pride, then please, STOP. I can like the culture. There is no law that says I cannot.

Now for what people who ask this need to know about me:

If you say something to me, then know that I can be pretty easily offended. Do NOT- I repeat, do NOT- EVER say something to wound my pride. I already have low self-esteem, and I do not need it diminishing even more. If there is anything in this world that will make me angry easily, it is saying something with the intent to mock me. I will not stand for this kind of thing any longer. It is a large part of the reason why I am who I am now. I was mocked as a kid because I have always been odd, eccentric if you will. It bothers me when people say certain things to me. At this point, I am not angry, but if anyone says something hurtful, to me or anyone else, I WILL report you.

either way, have a nice day :slight_smile:

kimiga sukidesu.

Japan drama were popular in Asia back in 1990s. Korean drama now taking over. I don’t speak Japanese, but quite interested in their culture too.

Arigatou Gozaimasu!!

You’re welcome!