Ask Me Anything!

Relationship questions? Your car just died? Dishwasher not draining properly? How to properly style your man bun?

I’ll answer any and all queries…

Go ahead------> Shoot! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What should I have for lunch?

3 Likes

Great question, @LED!

I suggest Tacos today. It’s comfort food and will put a bounce in your step and yummy in your tummy!

Just pick up the shells and a bit of ground beef…10 minutes in the frying pan…add some cheese…sour cream…and your favourite type of peppers…and Voila! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will Trump order the US Military to attack North Korea?

2 Likes

Great question, @anon35453467

The answer is ‘no’. The man couldn’t run a Lemonade Stand. He’ll need approval from different high levels of government which he won’t receive.

North Korea is all bluster…like a little duck gnawing on the State’s ankle.

5 Likes

How are you? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich town centre?

7 Likes

great question, @zeno!

I’m doing great! Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great question, @anon20613941!

When I understand what the word ‘pedestrianisation’ means…I’ll get back to you! Don’t hold your breath!

4 Likes

Is PatrickT wackers, in a nice way?

2 Likes

Great question, @fingolfin!

Q: What do you call a drawer full of ducks?

A: A box of quackers!

(Thank you! I’m here all week! Try the fish!!) :wink:

4 Likes

I’m goofing I know you’re smart, don/t mind frings.

2 Likes

I’m very paranoid and distrusting of others. How can I form a trusting, mutually fulfilling relationship with another human being?

2 Likes

Is your refrigerator still running?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Hey @PatrickT ? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Great question, @Coldcomfort

Sometimes you have to let down that steely guard once and a while, and risk getting hurt. I find most people are well-intentioned, and if you present yourself as an agreeable-type of chap, most people will find that appealing.

No need to brood. No everyone is looking for an edge…in fact, most are just looking for honesty.

4 Likes

Patrick man, I’ve asked my question like 10 minutes ago dude
You are not answering me it totally ruined my day bro

Joking, you have a nice and well thought out answers I respect you man

2 Likes

Sorry folks…

But I’m just getting overwhelmed with questions at this point. I’ve asked my secretary Miss Assworthy to help me keep track of all of these requests, and I’ll reply to each of you when I’m able. :wink:

3 Likes

Will Break Up in Interior Alaska (the melting of the Chena River and all the other snow) occur before May 1st?
Will I stay out of the hospital for more than a month this time?
Should I eat salmon or tilapia for dinner?
Is my new puppy the reincarnation of a Tibetan Lama?

3 Likes

Great question, @WhiteRaven!

I’d hand-feed the new puppy salmon while suntanning naked on the banks of the Alaskan Peninsula, and hope the dog secretly channels Alex Tribeck.

3 Likes