Ashton, the cat, gets around

He is very affectionate and likes to spend time on our beds. Tonight, he has chosen to be on my bed. He is quite democratic, not seeking to play favorites. A very human cat. We love him.

11 Likes

:cat: Cats are great !

4 Likes

Don Juan seems to be scared almost that if he shows too much affection to anyone besides me, he might lose my trust or something.

Truth is I don’t mind if he loves my parents either but I’ll take the edge I got

2 Likes

Cats are the best! My cat is also very affectionate. He has a special bed he sleeps in but there are plenty of times where he chooses to sit on my lap over getting into his bed. Mine is an indoor cat, is yours? I find indoor cats are much more affectionate as they are always around you and rely on you for so many things. Whereas, if it were an outdoor cat, they tend to be more independent.

3 Likes

Silly cats

5 Likes

Aston wea a very tough stray. but he was also sick from getting into fights. When we took him in, he quickly started showing signs of being a loving cat, in and outdoors, both.

5 Likes

Cats are so cool creatures. They accept love but remain themselves which is always why you say they run the household. I think it’s cute that Ashton spreads his love…that is typical cat behavior!

3 Likes

Cats are joy!
I love my cat! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Charles is very affectionate. Loves his lap time.

He also does this funny thing where he will stand straight up on his hind legs to reach my hand.

Love him and Tigger though Tiggy is more dad’s cat.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.