Ashamed of being German

Oy vey,

You lie about the history of the world all the time,

Or at least distort the facts.

Remember when you said you hoped none of the Nazis got hurt dealing with those Jews?

I do.

Dude chill… It’s a name… And you have no control over your name or your heritage you weren’t involved in that… And I don’t put any blame on you… My grandmother’s maiden name was Swzicer… Not 100% sure how to spell it… But the point is I’m of Jewish decent… I do NOT put any blame on you, you are welcome as a friend in my life… You did nothing wrong

2 Likes

What about those envoirments including the one you live in? Not setting peoples brains off right is more than a human rights violation. The truth is finally coming out in this country if not the world. You should never lie about the history of the world. Theres going to be serious consequences to it. Things happen for a reason.

You’re an anti-Semitic bigot, @anon12381882 and every time you post I’m going to remind the forum of that.

Hitler wasn’t trying to fix anything. He was a dug addled mad man that caused the murder of millions.

Trying to say he did anything else is revisionist and disgusting.

1 Like

What? im talking about human rights violations? Thats antisemitic? You are dead wrong. You have nothing to say about those envirments @anon54386108 that you live in. You won’t have a leg to stand on defending them. BTW I know who’s responsible for them as well. You explain what is antisemitic about what I said. Its nothing.

In the past you have blamed the Jews for your illness and various horrible world events.

I’m not letting that go.

@anon54386108 I’m not schizophrenic and I don’t have a mental illness. Its only a matter of time. Again I did not and there’s nothing antisemitic about what I said

Then why are you here?

If your account were not private I would quote your anti-Semitic comments.

You know you made them,

I know you made them.

If you aren’t sz or have MI you need to be on the family forum. Not here.

And this environment thing and “setting off” sounds like a conspiracy theory. Don’t push those here.

1 Like