As much as I struggle I do love life

I struggle a lot with trying to feel normal whatever that is… I guess I just never feel I quite fit in anywhere … but i love life a lot… I love going places and being surrounded by trees and nature … I live for those moments where I feel completely at peace…

10 Likes

That’s wonderful @anon80629714! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mind you avoid a lacksydaisacal devil-may-care attitude! Does not sound as if you are in peace with yourself.

1 Like

No im not but I’m working on it … there’s good days and bad days … im just trying to find the positives because I always talk about the negativez

1 Like

It’s important to feel at peace. I find mine by sitting on the back porch in our lounge chair. I can watch out over the backyard and see if any critters come through

2 Likes

Ish, you seem like a kind person who is afraid of exploding with anger and proving those around you right, well, prove them wrong. Do not explode with anger, harness your rage and write down what makes you upset. Journal, just be wary, journalism has lead to the death of many journalists and associated press article contributors in countries of oppression and state sponsored media.

I give you…

Immortal Technique - The 4th Branch

1 Like

That’s great! As stressed as I am about being followed, I’m still happy with my home life so I understand.

1 Like

I feel the same - I struggle a lot but I love the simple pleasures in life, like birds and nature and coffee, and my husband’s company :blush:

1 Like

I’m not really sure if you can experience peace all the time, but I think most people have moments of peace and contentment. I think fear and anxiety can be necessary emotions when you find yourself in a difficult situation, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.