Art show party gives me hope...please don't criticize me

After the vaccine is applied to everyone coming to the art show sometime like May we are going to have an art show party with fine cheeses and drinks…I can’t wait…one of the women coming with her husband has a fine collection herself…I want to know what they think of my paintings too…fun fun fun…if you are going to say don’t do it think again…I’m doing it.

9 Likes

I trust the vaccine will protect us…I heard that people that are getting covid again after taking the vaccine it is like a mild flu when they do.

1 Like

I don’t know what to believe any more. There are rumors that the vaccine has killed a few people in the risk group because they were too weak to handle it. Seems no matter what action the government takes, someone falls short.

At some point we are going to have to start living our lives again. An art party sounds like great fun. But of course I’m sheltered here in the land of barely any covid and no deaths so my reality is different probably.

I hope that the vaccine will help us to stop covid. But it seems right now that staying home is the best thing because vaccines haven’t gone around to everyone. Art party sounds like great fun but I worry that you’re going to get covid from it. I wish you good health. :heart:

1 Like

That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate things opening up. I hope you have a great time, I’m sure you’ll have fun.

1 Like

Where did you read that vaccination will not be effective? And, mild flu?

I’m worried about you. Are you okay?

@JustTrish it is rare when the vaccine doesn’t take completely…in the rare cases I meant to say some get something like a mild flu…I am fine…everyone says I’m manic but I’m not schizoaffective…I just love art and it makes me extremely happy.

1 Like

The best vaccines are 95% effective. That means I have a 5% chance of still getting COVID. I have autism, which for most people is a 2% chance. I also have SZ, which only 1% of the population is blessed with. About 0.002% of the people in Canada have my heart condition. So, yeah. Still don’t like my odds.

I will remain in hiding with my espresso maker. For six months to a year after vaccinations are complete at least, so I can see what the real risk to me is.

5 Likes

Where do you live, if you don’t mind my asking?

I can’t do the hermit thing for more than 6 more months. I’ll be getting the vaccine ASAP and will eat at restaurants as soon as I am vaccinated and allowed to do so by local regulations.

1 Like

You’re throwing an art show?

Who the ■■■■ do you think you are?!!!

You burnt my macaroni and cheese the other night!

Just kidding. But in all seriousness you might want to postpone it to be on the safe side.

Sounds. Great!

1 Like

I live in a tiny town in northern california

I resonate with your statement. I’m being tested for a condition that occurs 1 in 100,000 people. I’m going to stay home and stay inside until this COVID thing is over.

1 Like

@jukebox

Thanks for clearing that up. I’m glad you’re okay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.