Art drawing thread ✨

Lets post everything related to art here. You can post your favorite artists :art:. Your art . Your influences. Chat about art news. MaTerials. Tools you use or planning to use . Having fun.

Creatvity chat. :dizzy::boom::heartpulse:

1 Like

Hahaa I’m spamming this painting everywhere so I apologize, but I’m just very happy with it and I am in love with painting something big again. This canvas is 80×60cm and it took me roughly 15 hours to finish. It’s acrylic painting.

15 Likes

The bugs make this super creepy.

1 Like

That is ■■■■■■■ amazing! Absolutely love it

2 Likes

Very nice . I like mystical aspect of it

1 Like

Love it!! Especially the cat!!

3 Likes

Do you study art @nimeton ?

1 Like

I really like this painting. It makes me think of a somber version of Alice in Wonderland and the Cheshire Cat.

6 Likes

thank you so much everybody, for the comments!
the painting is Alice in Wonderland themed, as so many of my work is… just my version of it, maybe a bit darker than the Disney’s version for example!
I love the story of Alice, I collect everything Alice related, especially the book with different illustrations by different artists. my favourite adaptations of the story is Jan Svankmajer’s stop motion animation film Alice, and the old pc game American McGee’s Alice. the original story has a strong theme of madness, and it really intrigues me.

I have been to art schools when I was a kid/teen but I am mostly self taught when it comes to art. I wish I could study art, but my times of studying are behind me. I don’t want to go to school anymore. I am a seamstress and fashion designer by profession, and it’s a pretty creative profession as well.

3 Likes

I love your acrylic pictures
Are you dx with sz/sza?

Thank you :slight_smile:
Yes I’m diagnosed with schizophrenia…

I was having an anxiety attack, and my friend gave me drawing prompts so I’d have something else to focus on. He couldn’t decide between bunny and a demon, so I made a demon rabbit

8 Likes

i have finished this today. GRAFFITI OF SNOW

6 Likes

Am i improving?

There’s a children’s book character - Bunicula.

2 Likes

I made this last year but I never finished it. I was trying to create an artistic representation of flight of ideas but it was more just doodling to be honest.

7 Likes

Cool did you drew it with wacom?

3 Likes

Excellent painting! I see things in this painting.

Is there any place this painting can be shone, like in a formal show or contest? I think it is good enough for that. It might win.