Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

In June, 2010, it was revealed that a phase II study of armodafinil as an adjunctive therapy in adults with schizophrenia had failed to meet the primary endpoints, and the clinical program was subsequently terminated.[9] However, a study published later that year showed that schizophrenic patients treated with armodafinil showed fewer of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia

I would be worried about psychosis.

Did you get psychosis on it?

@Anna any update on your experience with modafinil?

Never took it. Isn’t it the newer version of provigil/modafinil? It’s a stimulant, right?

They don’t call it a stimulant just a wakefulness promoting agent. I’ve been on modafinil for years. I know some people have gone psychotic on it within a couple days of taking it but I think it’s worth the risk, atleast in my case

Well I got a bit frustrated w it. No more sleep attacks which is marvelous and a MAJOR improvement but still felt constantly fatigued & sleeping on avg 11 hours every night. Took 2 pills today to see if it would make any difference. It maybe made it easier to wake up idk.

Yes this is definitely the case for me, it is not a stimulant at all just keeps me from falling asleep.

I kind of need a stimulant too though :disappointed_relieved:

I use Modafinil. I have used it for years. I like it.

It Made me psychotic

I convinced my pdoc to try modafinil 5 years ago. I was on it for 6 months. I didnt find any results. I thought that it would ameliorate my negative symptoms and cognitive impairments but not. Indeed i was feeling more awake for the day, although, at night, I used to sleep more time than ever. That was not my kind of meds. I needed other thing.