ARGH... I like to think I am mature and sensible

That’s not a nice thing to say to somebody…

1 Like

Do you have mixed ?

1 Like

For what it’s worth I don’t think you’re a loser. But then I think I’m a loser. As for being mature usually I’m silly but when it comes to serious things I’m more mature. I don’t have a house, I ren’t an apartment, I do have a car, no career, no relationship and no real skills. I think my friends are more successful. Everyone of my friends has kids. And here I am living like a loser. I am happy though, not as happy as can be but happier than the first few years after being diagnosed. I hope you find happiness MissMermaid.

2 Likes

Can’t we all just get along? A little tolerance goes a long way

2 Likes

mixed bipolar? not sure what you mean?

@anon40653964 I think the same way and who knows what the day will turn into, it is ever-changing. iI care about being happy and seeing loved ones happy. That’s all I guess. Maturity depends on the day :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you said highs and lows so I was wondering if it was mixed or rapid cycling …

1 Like

I am not sure but seriously it is insane! :frowning: It is ever-changing but I am already a lot better than last year.

1 Like

I think we can relate well because of our age. If we were in school you’d have been a classmate. Class of 06 for the win. Jk

1 Like

I know Obviously we’re all different but I understand it’s bloody frustrating :sob:

1 Like

I mean different as I have similar symptoms we experience them differently but I know it gets frustrating not knowing what the next day or hours gonna be like.

1 Like

I think by modern society standards you’re doing well at 32. By old folk standards though we should all be married, have kids, a house, and a career by now. So I can see why you feel that way. I’m sure you’re not the only one who does.

2 Likes

I’m gonna contradict myself @anon40653964 for which I apologise. But I think I’m mature now that I think about it. I’d be damn stupid to have a kid knowing I won’t be able to look after him / her. I’m indecisive I know. :fearful:

2 Likes

@anon40653964 I don’t have kids and won’t have kids, certainly not in Israel.
In terms of being OK financially it depends on my health and on my capacity to do things.
Instead of setting yourself an impossibly high bar try making progress in small and practical steps.

I think you need a castle and knights to really be mature… go GOT

I know what you mean Erez_Shmerling. I agree. Schizophrenia is something else. It really is a life changer. I think having read the forums for years most of us are mature. No one really picks fights with each other and holds grudges. Other forums are toxic places compared to this.

2 Likes

I think there are a lot of factors to maturity. One example of maturity is one who be’s themselves on the internet and doesn’t come off as a fraud and hide behind their computer. Keyboard warriors we call them. I used to be one but I haven’t for about 8 years. I think that shows I have striven in maturity a lot.

Also @anon80629714 you say you are 32 and look 32 but to me you look a tad younger. Not too young but like 27 you look I think. Maybe it’s a cultural thing because many people of Asian countries descent seem to look young. Like farcry looks young too!! I look young but I’m an anomaly.

1 Like

that is mature and sensible

2 Likes

No man or woman is an island… so they say

2 Likes

Another @anon80629714 thread about @anon80629714… haven’t seen enough of those already

1 Like