Are your voices emotional?

It Seems You Have Come to Terms With Your Own Personal Perception of Individualistic Reality.

And I Have to Admit,

I Have as Well.

Words Can Be Strong Walls.

Or Doors of Seeming Perfection.

Feelings As One Gazes at The Stars Above.

There is More to Discover in Life Than What I Can Experience (Even Right Now) With All of My Given Senses.

But That’s Jus Me… . … :100:

Some times it could be your angle

I Don’t Follow… . … :100:

I usually hear one voice that is really nasty and evil. I hear other voices besides that one that are nice.

Your angel 1414

Yeah, the mean one is constantly high-energy like a rabid dog, it’s very annoying

Mine are always very angry and vindictive. They are extremely condescending and hateful. They talk about me with their friends like I’m an interactive reality tv show. They sound like a bunch of gossipy high schoolers. They never say anything positive to me. They used to, but they were just building me up and trying to gain my trust so they could tear me down again and try to hurt me and get me to tell them my life story and very personal things that have happened to me. But, it was all used against me later to interrogate me, accuse me of lying about being raped, etc.

Courage And Strength

That is All… . … :100:

1 Like

My voices are friends as well… well they are most of the time. sometimes they like to act like an evil god but besides that their friends of mine

Hell yeah.

I dont pay no mind.

It goes away after a few mins and I’m back to smiling again.

1 Like

My voices say there an evil god to

My mean voice is always high-energy. It’s like he has rabies. I see images of him shaking his head, barking, or in a chair shaking the chair vigorously. He also makes indecipherable guttural noises like the girl from the exorcist. Constantly I tell him to calm down, but he never does. He never stops yelling when he speaks :frowning:

Yeah my voices do the same thing and say its because iam gonna get eaten by dogs

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.