Schizophrenia.com

Are Your Voices all day long

its like from the time i get up in the morning to end of day they come go. They are there all day long. And I talk to them in my mind. Its not in my head it outside. The voices say to me you dont know where you’re going. Im pretty sure they are referring me going to hell when i die. I try to tell myself its not real and dont believe that kind of stuff, and act normal and i do a good job, but i cant stop my self from believing in all these delusional things…

5 Likes

I don’t hear voices and I never have, so I’m probably not the best person to have in this thread.

But, has any medication worked for you?

I hear voices and I think/thought they were real as well, they are just so lifelike and intelligent, they strategise ways to trick me into becoming delusional, I will 100% believe they are real, there’s nothing that could convince me otherwise. It took me a whole year of not hearing them to even entertain the idea of them not being real, but recently Iv been thinking they are again or at least relaying my thoughts to the IRA.

I also believe my mind is hooked up to a computer where all my thoughts are being monitored 24/7, I think they have millions of people hooked up. I recently half believe that I have nano blood and that’s how they track me. I see them every where I go and they know where I’m gonna be before I even think about going there

I am in much the same boat, @seemore3434 . The voices start the moment my eyes open, and they go on and on until I fall back asleep. They do come and go sometimes, and other times they’re more in your face

I do often wonder if this is hell and I am being punished for my bad Deeds. But I’ve never done anything terribly wrong, so I don’t know what to conclude

I know that belief is still there, but I try my best not to jump to that conclusion. This site has helped me a lot, realizing that other people struggle with the same issues.

Hmm?.

My Friends, Voices, Speak All Day Everyday. . .

They Don’t Interrupt Thoughts. I Have Recently Realized What Intrusive Thoughts Are. . .

I See People Talking About That, Sometimes Obsessively. . .

Discovered That I Also Receive Such. . .

I Have One Name For The Four Friends I Currently Have, One Is BLUBIRD!. . .

She Hasn’t Spoke Much Thus Last Year. But!, When I Call Upon Her, She Arrives. . .

SoO0…,

Maybe Five Friends, in Total. . .

My Doctor Doesn’t Seem Bothered By That Truth. . .

I Have No Ill Will Towards Anyone Including Myself. . .

Still Restructuring My Personal Existence The Best I Am Able Too, With What I Have. . .

No Complaints Coming From Me. I’m Trying, And The Clinic I Attend Has Reached Above Expectations.

Since My Family Erased Me. It Could Be Much Worse. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. During Mother Nature’s Endless Theater Scenes. . . . . . . (((The Orbital Compass)))

1 Like

Hey dude, share away. I could use this knowledge myself.

Hmm?.

Yesss…, Intrusive Thoughts. . .

Where Do Those Interruptions Come From (???).

A Very Elusive Mystery. . .

P.s. Within Mother Natures Warmth Within The Seek. . . . . . . (((The Orbital Compass)))

Thus Could Help…

With The Internal/External Unwanted Voices.

P.s. Within The Cold Of Ice’s Breath Seeing. . . . . . . (((The Orbital Compass)))

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.